2009年2月18日星期三

Why I do not like advertisement...

Last week, we focus on advertisement. A lot of ads there were shown to us. Some of them are really funny and well-designed. But, to be honest, I don't like ad.

I don't like ad because of a funny reason. A beautiful girl used to be my neighboor. When we were all in junior high school, we were sharing the same desk. She is beautiful and tender. I didn't like doing homework, she did her homework and mine. I didn't like taking not in class, she did and made a copy for me. I thought she was so nice and we could be in the same senior high school after the middle school examination.

But...

She left me alone. She said she had to learn advertisement designing because she thought it could be proper. And she said the most disappointing words I had ever heard:"I am a stupid girl, advertisement designing could be ok for me if I want to go to college."

That hurts me a lot. And everytime when I saw an advertisement, I always think of the "stupid" girl.

没有评论:

发表评论