2009年2月18日星期三

My beautiful Valentine's Day

I have never had a true Valentine's Day in the past twenty-two years. I was single before I went to college. When I was a freshman, I date someone who became my girlfriend. Sound nice, isn't it? But, we said goodbye to each other before our "first" Valentine's Day.
However, I had a beautiful Valentine's Day this year. I worked in office until mid-night. I drived to McDonald’s in 2:00 am to buy a "Valentine's Day dinner". I have to admit that was the best McDonald‘s in Michigan. This Valentine's Day is unforgettable. I have not only spent a lovely day without any pay, meanwhile, I have learned so much from my project.

I would like to share my project with you all.

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/video/video.php?v=1063918128826&oid=68784047032

没有评论:

发表评论